HomeTenantHousing guideTenancy agreement extension

Tenancy Agreement Extension

Those tenants that have a tenancy agreement with DAS and have ended their studies can receive an extend to their residential right that is no longer than one (1) year.

The extend can only be admitted to the apartment for which the tenant has an active tenancy agreement. The extend will not be admitted if the tenant has caused disturbances or has rental debt to DAS. Apartments can not be switched during the extension.

When extending residential right, the tenancy agreement is made for fixed-term. The tenant can terminate the agreement and the period for the notice of termination is one calendar month.

For the new fixed-term agreement we charge a service fee of 50 euros.

You can apply here for the tenancy agreement extension.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience.Read more Cookies can be blocked in the site settings.